Student self-government is a form of student participation in the self-government of the Intellectual School, involving the participation of children in solving issues in the organization of the educational process together with the teaching staff and the management of the Intellectual School.
The main goal of the activities of the student self-government bodies of the Intellectual Schools is the realization of the rights of students to participate in the management of the Intellectual Schools, the education of a personality with bright organizational qualities, a leader capable of making decisions, responsible and disciplined, ready to make their own choice and having an active life position in the Intellectual School.
– Toktaganov Talgat Kanatovich – physical education teacher;
– Adilbekova Makpal Nurlybekovna – teacher-moderator of the Kazakh language and literature;
– Kulumbetova Elmira Auesbekovna – teacher-organizer-curator;
– Mashanlo Kamilla is a student of the 12th grade, the current President of the student self-government;
– Zhaksylyk Dana – representative of student self-government
– Maratkyzy Ulbolsyn – teacher-organizer-curator.
1) who received more than fifty percent of the votes of the voters who took part in the voting;
2) who, in the repeated voting, has received a greater number of votes of the voters who took part in the voting in comparison with another candidate.
16.09-19.09. до 18:00 прием заявок
20.09 объявление кандидатов
4.10.-5.10. сбор голосов
6.10 отчет текущего самоуправления и инаугурация нового Президента ученического самоуправления.
1) through the mass media;
2) by issuing and distributing printed, audiovisual and other campaign materials;
3) It is prohibited to conduct election campaigning, distribute any election campaign materials to members of the School Election Commission, representatives of the teaching staff and other school staff.
Техническая консультация НИШ ФМН г.Тараз. Выберите удобный для Вас способ связи.